Building on 40-plus years of success in auto and diesel programs, Linn-Benton Community College’s Advanced Transportation Technology Center is a world-class facility, designed to meet the rapidly growing need for trained, highly-skilled transportation technicians to support a variety of new vehicles and propulsion systems throughout Oregon and the United States. The Center incorporates the newest technologies for teaching, distance learning and online education.
Facility highlights include:
* 38,000 ft. of professional learning and repair space
* Furnished Snap-on Tools for student use
* Over 20 State-of-the-art Snap-on Diagnostic Tools including bi-directional scan tools, 4 channel scopes, flash reprogrammers, 5 gas analyzers, and many more
* Mustang AC/EC Hybrid Dynamometer
* On Site commercial Propane and CNG refueling
* Additional advanced Propulsion courses offered for EV’s, Hybrids, Propane and CNG vehicles.
Training for service technicians in automotive, trucking heavy equipment, and alternative fuels to address safe diagnosis, repair, conversion, installation and maintenance of a wide variety of vehicles.