NTEA - The Association for the Work Truck Industry was established in 1964. Today, the Association represents more than 1,750 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association.
NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services. In addition, the Association is well known for annually producing The Work Truck Show® and the Green Truck Summit. NTEA maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC and Ottowa, ON, Canada.
No industry trade association rivals NTEA's knowledge of work trucks or offers a more comprehensive slate of products, tools, and resources to help businesses expand and thrive, including:
* Technical Services
* Legislative and regulatory lobbying, analysis and interpretation
* Market data, forecasts and statistics
* Industry developments and trends
* Leading national conferences and events
* Truck fleet manager resources
* Timely member and industry news and information
Learn more at ntea.com or call 800-441-6832.